20 May 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We pray that you and your family members are in good health as we prepare to begin for School Year 2020-2021.
With safety as a primary concern, we have a new enrollment process to observe Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)/General Community Quarantine (GCQ) measures. We strongly suggest that you complete the enrollment process from the safety of your homes as we have limitations on on-site services.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are excited to welcome you and your children to the new school year.
In St. La Salle,
The Enrollment Task Force (ETF)
STEP 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Login and update your information at https://portal.lsgh.edu.ph
- Generate and save Reference Code
STEP 2: ASSESSMENT
- LSGH Assessment Portal SY 2020-2021 will be available starting May 25, 8:00AM. The link is on Ranger360.
- Parents/Guardians will receive an email on the computation of the amount due for payment.
STEP 3: PAYMENT
- You can pay through BPI Online Bills Payment Facility or RCBC Fund Transfer or Direct Deposit.
- Proof of Payment (image) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the student’s complete name.
- This will be done per schedule basis to enforce social distancing. Additional information will be posted on Ranger360.
- On-site payment will be available by June 16, unless otherwise advised by Mandaluyong City.
STEP 4: ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION
- The LSGH Registrar’s Office will email a Confirmation of Enrollment through your registered email address provided in the LSGH Assessment Portal within three (3) working days from confirmation of payment.
STEP 5: CLAIMING OF PRINTED BOOKS
- Option 1: On-site Pick-up
- Option 2: Home Delivery
STEP 6: DEVICE REGISTRATION AND EBOOK LOADING (for Grades 4 to 12)
- Available on Ranger360 by June 25, 2020.
- For queries on your Ranger360, kindly email email@example.com