Something about admissions
20 May 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We pray that you and your family members are in good health as we prepare to begin for School Year 2020-2021.
With safety as a primary concern, we have a new enrollment process to observe Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)/General Community Quarantine (GCQ) measures. We strongly suggest that you complete the enrollment process from the safety of your homes as we have limitations on on-site services.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are excited to welcome you and your children to the new school year.
In St. La Salle,
The Enrollment Task Force (ETF)
The LSGH Assessment Portal is now open. Kindly use the link: https://tinyurl.com/AssessmentPortal-SY2020-2021. The portal contains important sections related to:
- Assessment Forms and Payment Plan
- Printed Books (Delivery or Pick-up option)
- Discounts and Scholarships
- Payment Channels (Online or On-site)
To be able to proceed with the Assessment Portal, kindly ensure that you have finished the Online Registration step since the reference number from the Family Portal will be required:
- Update the Family Portal https://portal.lsgh.edu.ph
- Save the Reference Number generated at the end of updating
After submitting your response in the Assessment Portal:
- ONLINE PAYMENTS – Please expect an email within five (5) working days for the exact
amount for settlement.
- ON-SITE PAYMENTS – You will receive an email regarding the exact amount for
settlement three (3) working days prior to your scheduled appointment.
The portal is open until June 25, 2020, 5:00PM. Should you have difficulty accessing the above link, kindly email us at email@example.com for us to send you direct link. For your other assessment concerns, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.