ADMISSIONS SY 2021-2022
Application is open for Nursery to Grade 11 male applicants and
for incoming Grade 11 female applicants.
For Senior High School, we offer the ACADEMIC TRACK with the following strands:
Accountancy Business and Management (ABM)
Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Submission of requirements
- Evaluation of documents
- Payment of application fee
- Issuance of Letter of Acceptance
Requirements may be submitted either as:
Scanned documents via email to email@example.com,
Printed documents in a sealed long, brown envelope, labelled with the full name and incoming grade level of applicant, to be dropped off at LSGH Gate 3.
1. Signed Application Form
Interested new applicants may access the online application link at https://bit.ly/LSGHApplicationFormSY2021-2022. You will be asked to upload a 2×2 recent, colored photo of the applicant, with white background.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address indicated.
- If for online submission, please print the second page of the application form, sign, then scan or take a photo of the page. Clear photos of the documents are acceptable; digital signatures are not allowed.
- If for actual submission of document, please print all email pages and sign on the second page where signature is indicated.
2. PSA-issued Birth Certificate (original)
3. Two (2) Report Cards
SY 2019-2020 – Final report card
SY 2020-2021 – Latest available report card
– No grade below 80 in all subjects
– No grade below Satisfactory (or its equivalent) in Conduct or Deportment
4. Two (2) Recommendation Forms from current school*
The Recommendation Form file may be accessed at https://bit.ly/LSGH-RecommendationForm.
For GRADES 2 to 11:
Recommendation from either Principal or Guidance Counselor
Recommendation from either Homeroom Adviser or Subject Teacher
For GRADE 1 applicants, only one (1) Recommendation Form is required
For NURSERY and KINDER applicants, Recommendation Form is not required
5. NCAE results
For GRADE 11 applicants only, if available
After the requirements have been submitted and reviewed, the Registrar’s Office will send an email regarding payment of a Php500 application fee.
After proof of payment has been sent, a schedule for interview will be set. Said interview will be conducted via Zoom, link to be shared via email. Rescheduling of interview may only be requested once.
Results will be emailed three (3) working days after the interview. Accepted applicants will be sent the acceptance letter along with the enrollment procedure.