The results of the 2020 Search for Outstanding SDO Mandaluyong Educators and Employees are out!
Alternative Education sign language interpreter, Ms. Rhea M. Namol, joins twelve other awardees, from various teaching and non-teaching categories, as the recipient of the Outstanding SPED Teacher Award. Led by the Schools Division Office of Mandaluyong, this year’s search aims to recognize individuals who have demonstrated exemplary performance and exceptional commitment as teachers, school heads, supervisors, and non-teaching staff.
The following are the different categories for this year:
- Outstanding ALS Teacher;
- Outstanding SPED Teacher;
- Outstanding Elementary Teacher;
- Outstanding Elementary Master Teacher;
- Outstanding Junior High School Teacher;
- Outstanding Junior High School Master Teacher;
- Outstanding Senior High School Teacher;
- Outstanding Senior High School Master Teacher;
- Outstanding Head Teacher;
- Outstanding School Head;
- Outstanding Supervisor;
- Outstanding Non-Teaching Personnel (Level 1); and,
- Outstanding Non-Teaching Personnel (Level 2).
The awarding ceremonies were held last December 14, 2020 at the Blue Executive Building of the Mandaluyong City Hall.
Together with the Alternative Education community, we congratulate Ms. Rhea M. Namol on her achievement.