Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program
As an educational institution, La Salle Green Hills has always worked towards offering quality Christian education. Likewise, it is committed to serving the marginalized sector of society which is the essence of social responsibility, social justice and Christian commitment. This is our unfeigned response to the needs of the less fortunate and a genuine recognition and firm support to the development of human talents and capabilities.
To meet the challenge, the school offers scholarships in the form of financial grants to students who are financially in need and with good academic and deportment standing.
The Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program (SFAP) committee has been organized to facilitate the implementation of this special program.
Qualifications for Financial Assistance Scholarship Grant 1. No grade lower than 78 in any subject 2. No Deportment grade of B (for HS) and S (for GS)
Procedure in Applying for Financial Assistance
Accomplish the Application Form. This form will help the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program Committee to evaluate your need for financial assistance. Complete this form accurately and honestly. Enlist the help of your parents or guardians in filling the items that you cannot answer yourself.
Submit the following documents along with your application form:
- Original and photocopy of parents’ individual income tax return for the year 2012 and photocopies of Meralco bills for the past 3months.
- A letter of request for financial assistance written by the applicant to the SFAP Committee. Include the following information:
- Reason (s) for applying for financial assistance
- Other circumstances that have any bearing on your application
- A photocopy of your grades of the previous year and the first and second trimesters of the current school year
- Certificate of Residency from the applicant’s Barangay
- Accomplished recommendation form from any two of the following:
- Class Adviser
- Guidance Counselor c. Subject Teacher
Submit the DULY NOTARIZED accomplished application form with the required documents to the Office of the Executive Assistant to the President on or before ________, 2015. Failure to submit the accomplished application form with complete requirements on the deadline will disqualify applicant from receiving financial assistance scholarship.
Application for financial assistance will not be processed until all the required documents have been submitted. The documents will be evaluated by the SFAP Committee. If necessary, the applicant may be required to appear for an interview.
All documents and information will be held in strict confidence and will be used solely for determining the merit of the application.
Results will be released on _____________________.
All applications for scholarship and financial assistance will be screened and deliberated upon by the SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM COMMITTEE