Pre-School Opening Announcement
The Nursery Program of La Salle Green Hills is a classroom-based offering for 3 1/2 to 4 years and 5 month old children as of June 1 of the academic years being applied for. This program focuses on facilitating a child’s social, emotional, physical, and cognative development.
The program provides a venue where the child can explore, play with peers, listen to stories, work with blocks and other manipulatives, and build his confidence.
With its theme-based curriculum, the child can have fun while acquiring social skills.
8:00 – 11:10 am
Monday to Friday
Number of Pupils:
15-20 pupils per class
3 1/2 to 4 years and 5 months old as of June 1 of the academic year being applied for Acceptance is based on the result of an individual assessment administered by the psychometrician of the school.
- To provide an avenue that will help develop the social, emotional, physical/phychomotor and cognative skills of the pupil.
- To enhance the 3Rs (reading, writing and arithmetic skills) and the life skills of the pupil.
- To prepare the pupil for real school life that will commence in Kindergarten.
- To develop the moral and Christian values of the pupil through the Christian Living Program.
- Christian Living and GMRC
- Music and Art
- Penmanship (Writing)
For inquiries, please call:
Grade School Registrar’s Office
727-3761 or 721-2000 loc. 107