The Student Affairs Central Body (SACB) will once again be implementing Project PASS: Peer Assisted Study Sessions, a project that is open to all LSGH High School Students. This project aims to provide assistance to students who need help in their academics and at the same time, promote batch unity.
Below are the Guidelines:
- Registration for Peer Tutors and Tutees will be on July 21 to 25 at the SACB Office and Covered Walkway during recess, lunch and dismissal time.
NOTE: Aspiring peer tutors must have a grade of 83 or above in the subject area they want to teach and a grade of B or higher in Deportment from last year’s grades.
- This is a first-come, first served basis. We can accommodate only 40 students per grade/year level (20 peer tutors and 20 tutees).
- Here is the schedule of Project PASS:
- Day 1: July 28 (Monday) -- Math
- Day 2: July 30 (Wednesday) -- English
- Day 3: July 31 (Thursday) -- Science
- Tutoring sessions will be held after classes from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. at selected 3rd Year Classrooms.
If you are interested to join this project as a volunteer tutor or tutee please visit us at the SACB Office, Covered Walkway, in front of the High School Lobby and at the SACB and Year Level Bulletin Board Areas during Recess, Lunch and dismissal time.
Thank you so much and we hope to see you there!
The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.