Fees and Payments
- Tuition and fees are posted at the Business Office prior and during the enrolment period
The school, through the Business Office, has devised the following payment plans to help ease the financial burden on parents/guardians.
PLAN A – Registration and tuition fees for the entire year are paid upon registration
PLAN B – Registration and tuition fees for the first quarter are paid upon registration, and tuition fees for the next three quarters are paid on or before specified dates:
QUARTER DUE DATE Second August 15 Third November 15 Forth January 20
PLAN C – Registration, first month tuition fee and miscellaneous fees are paid upon registration. Monthly tuition fees are paid on or before the 5th day of the month.
- Graduation fees for Kindergarten and Grade 6 are determined by the current cost of materials.
- Any official document such as certification and transcript of records requested by parents/guardians of pupils is issued upon payment of a fee, after three (3) working days from the date of request.
- All financial matters specified by the student accounts office are settled at the Accounting Office.
- Pupils are reminded to inform the cashier of their I.D. number when paying and to keep their official receipts of any payment made.
- A reservation fee is required of all pupils. This fee is non-refundable but is deductible from their tuition fee.
- Transcript of Records and Report Cards may only be released upon full payment of all accounts at the Accounting Office.
Policy on Discounts/Withdrawals/Refunds
Discount of Facilities Enhancement Fee
Brother enrolling at LSGH for the same school year are entitled to the following percentage discount on the facilities enhancement fee from the youngest to the eldest:
- 25% of facilities enhancement fee
- 50% of facilities enhancement fee
- 100% of facilities enhancement fee
Discounts will be applied as follows:
- PLAN A – to be deducted from enrolment fees
- PLAN B – to be deducted from the second quarter billing
- PLAN C – to be deducted from the last two months
The school follows the Department of Education policy on refund, as stipulated in the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools, 8th edition, which are as follows:
- Withdrawal within the first week of classes: 10% of total tuition and fees is withheld whether or not the pupil has actually attended the classes.
- Withdrawal within the second week of classes: 20% of total tuition and fees is withheld whether or not the pupil has actually attended the classes.
- Withdrawals made after the second week of classes will still mean the complete payment of school fees.
- Notice of withdrawal must be done in writing. Official notification from parents/guardians should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office on or before the last expected day of attendance of pupil concerned. Forms are available at the Registrar’s Office.
- Registration and testing fees are non-refundable.
Policy on Returned Checks
Returned checks should be replaced with cash and will be charged a penalty of P200.00
Subsequent check payments will not be accepted for the account of a pupil with a returned check or for a period of two (2) years. Only cash or credit card payments will be honored.
Policy on the Use of Credit Cards
Credit cards may only be swiped once for each transaction. The cashier will only accept a maximum of three (3) credit cards for each transaction.
Policy on the Release of Report Cards and other documents
Report cards will only be released upon settlement of the accounts (tuition fee and other fees) at the Accounting Office.