- Check the list of requirements at the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit the complete requirements.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the testing fee at the Business Office.
- Present the receipt of payment at the Registrar’s Office.
- Issuance of test schedule and exam permit.
- Take the entrance test on the scheduled date of testing.
- Undergo interview by a school administrator.
The testing schedule is determined at the time of application. Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test; however, they may be rescheduled for testing.
Release of Examination Result
The results are released 15 days (Nursery to Grade 1) and 20 days (Grades 2 to 6) from the date of the testing/interview. Parents, guardians, or authorized representatives should call the Registrar’s Office to check if the results are available for pick up.