CSB-LSGH JUNIORS WIN 94th NCAA SWIMMING TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
After settling for Silver in 2016 and 2017, the CSB-LSGH swim team bounces back to regain the championship in NCAA Season 94, held from September 5-8, 2018 at the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex.
It will be recalled that CSB-LSGH racked successive team wins in swimming from 2004-2015. This year, CSB-LSGH was champion once again as it bagged the Gold in 5 events: 200M IM, 200M Medley Relay, 400M Free Relay, 400M IM and 50M Breast. The team also garnered Silver in 7 events and Bronze in 3 events.
The swimming champions of NCAA Season 94 are:
- Taguinod, Jalil Sephraim C. – 7C
- Cruz, Lance Rafael D. – 7I
- Suarez, Ryan Emmanuel H. – 8G
- Aquino, Vaughn Andre E. – 8J
- Forlales, Deiondre Miguel A. – 9D
- De Borja, Julian Carl R. – 9H
- Laminta, Ted Jacob R. – 9H
- Tan, Jaren Rylie R. – 9J
- De Luna, Andrei Nicolas C. – 10B
- Roldan, Josemaria E. – 10C
- Cruz, Sean Gabriel D. – 10H
- Mendoza, Antoine Mel D. – 12C
- Aleta, Alejandro Bonifacio A. – 12B
Ted Jacob Laminta was named Most Valuable Player (Junior Boys) while Evan Grabador was awarded Coach of the Year (Coach Juniors Boys).
Congratulations to LSGH swimmers for Going Higher!