Coastal Clean-Up 2016
Several students, parents and teachers of La Salle Green Hills trooped to Las Piñas – Parañaque Critical Habitat Ecotourism Area (LPPCHEA) last November 26, 2016 to participate in a Coastal Clean-up activity.
Various student organizations from the grade school and high school departments were represented by their Moderators and members. The volunteers also included faculty members and parent representatives.
We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to the following volunteers who actively participated in this worthwhile endeavor of protecting the oceans from marine debris. THANK YOU for being one with us in our advocacy to preserve the integrity of God’s creation. May the experience we gained from this activity inspire us to safeguard our marine environment.
Animo La Salle!
The Student Organizations that participated were:
- Grade School Student Council
- Earth Marshall Organization (EMO)
- Service Scouts
- Green Media
The Volunteers who came to clean-up were:
- FACULTY: Mr Amir Austria; Ms Sharon Pante; Ms Maybelle Dalayoan; Ms Criselda Bautista; Ms. Francesca Averilla; Mr Mike Gurung
- PARENT: Mrs Ay Tanalgo
- GRADE SCHOOL: Diego Tanalgo; Renzes Dizon, Rico Ricafort, Rafael Varela, Makky Bautista, Manuel Dalayoan III, Yohann Dante, and Ryon Navarro
- HIGH SCHOOL: Simon Angelo Manuel, Ivan Karsten De Felipe, Julian Ira Binalla, John Deric Cruz, John Benedict De Felipe, Benedict Caldito, Felix David Tobillo III, Emmanuel John Navarro, Jaydee Villareal, Hugo Agatep, Lex Mergal, Jose Vicente Miguel Dave, Carlos Paras, John Ernest Santos, Michael Llaguno, and Miguel Porto