THE SEARCH IS BACK! AND THE COMPETITION IS NOW IN ITS FIFTH YEAR!
1. The search is open to all ANHS students, both High School and TVET.
2. Participants may join as a solo performer, duo, trio or as a group.
3. Top caliber singers, dancers, instrumentalists, artists and other talented individuals are encouraged to join.
4. Auditions will be held on September 10, 2016 (Saturday) at 1:00PM.
5. Pre-registration at the Administrative Affairs Office is required before the actual auditions. This can be done from Monday to Saturday. Look for Miss Elsa.
6. A panel of three (3) judges will choose the finalists.
7. Ten (10) finalists will be selected from among the contestants. Announcement of the finalists will be done on September 13, 2016 through the Weekly Bulletin and ANHS Facebook Page. The finalists will also be given a written notification.
8. Grand finals will be held on October 05, 2016.
All finalists will receive a certificate of participation and LSGH memorabilia.
Join and earn the exclusive right to be called
“The 2016 Adult Night High School Student-Ambassadors”!
For 38 years, the Adult Night High School of La Salle Green Hills has been transforming lives through Christian and relevant education. It offers two major programs namely the Five-Year High School program which prepares students for both college and for the field of work and the one-year technical-vocational education and training program, composed of 11 industry-driven courses. This free Lasallian education is given to marginalized adults, who are 16 years old and above.
The school also offers a Mainstreamed Program for Deaf Learners which allows the Deaf to fully participate in all academic and co-curricular activities. Classes are held from 5:30 to 9:00 in the evening. Since its founding in 1978 by the De La Salle Brothers, the ANHS has become a beacon of hope for thousands of our brethren who suffered the pain of poverty and unfortunate circumstances.
Voluminous stories of struggles and success now fill the walls of the school; life-stories of its graduates who, from their humble beginnings have risen to the ranks of professionals, entrepreneurs or those who have successfully joined the workforce. Oh what joy to see how they have consequently improved the quality of their lives! As the school continues its ministry of teaching minds, touching hearts and transforming lives, the Adult Night High School expresses deep gratitude to the De La Salle Brothers, whose zeal for the mission never wavered, to the generous men and women who selflessly shared their time, talent and treasure to support the school’s advocacies and above all, to God Almighty whose presence continuously propels the school to tirelessly spread the Good News.